Todd Redman

Todd Redman, reporter

Todd Redman is a sophomore who is involved in extracurricular activities such as marching band.  He plans to shortly join Improv Club, Literary Magazine, and Pep band. His interests involve English/Literature/Journalism, Improv and thinking up random ideas and things, and art (physical, verbal, musical, otherwise).  He enjoys being outdoors, hanging with friends, and reading reading reading.

All content by Todd Redman
Seniors pose for one of many pictures at senior brunch.

Class of 2019 say goodbye at senior brunch

Todd Redman
May 24, 2019

Senior brunch honored the Class of 2019 yesterday, as it has honored seniors for the last three years.  Along with the seniors, Student Government sponsors and other administrators attended. “Senior...

Ethics Club poses with their trophy after Regionals win

Clubs end with new opportunities and bright futures

Todd Redman
May 8, 2019

Less than a month of school is left for the 2018-2019 school year.  A variety of clubs at Metea Valley are reflecting on the past year and finding different and festive ways to bring to an end the time...

Poetry month has sprung up at MVHS

Poetry month has sprung up at MVHS

Todd Redman
April 24, 2019

Multiple organizations around MVHS contribute their part to celebrating poetry and other literary related areas as April begins poetry month. One of many ways poetry is being celebrated this month is...

NEHS hosts Valentines letter writing activity

NEHS hosts Valentine’s letter writing activity

Todd Redman, Headlines Reporter
February 13, 2019

etea’s National English Honor Society organization, Epsilon Alpha Lambda, is holding a letter writing activity for students in the Commons this Valentine’s Day during all lunch periods. “NEHS...

SAGA hosts hygiene kit drive

SAGA hosts hygiene kit drive

Todd Redman, Headlines Reporter
February 6, 2019

exuality and Gender Alliance is holding a hygiene kit Drive from Jan. 23 to Feb. 8 to support of The Crib. The Crib is a shelter for people ages 18-24 that addresses immediate housing needs. “We...

Drama club students attend Theatre Fest

Drama club students attend Theatre Fest

Todd Redman, Headlines Reporter
January 18, 2019

etea students attended the Illinois High School Theatre Festival, also known as IHSTF, at the University of Illinois last week.  It is an event known for its being the largest and oldest non-competitive...

Chess team places 6th, first in history

Chess team places 6th, first in history

Todd Redman, Headlines Reporter
December 5, 2018

The Metea Valley Chess Team competed in the West Chicago Chess Tournament and came out triumphant with a high rank amongst few other schools on Nov. 10. “We received the 6th place trophy at the West...

Language arts teacher and Global L.I.F.E. sponsor Kristen Digiorgio-Kadich talks about Metea L.I.F.E. Abroad.

Metea L.I.F.E. Abroad opens doors outside Metea

Todd Redman, Headlines Reporter
November 15, 2018

n informational meeting about Metea Global LIFE was held Tuesday in the LMC. Global LIFE is the term for supplemental educational programs Metea offers to students. Metea LIFE Abroad, also known as MLA,...

AuthorFest Provides Enriching Opportunities for Students

Todd Redman, Headlines Reporter
October 26, 2018

he AuthorFest is a gathering of young adult authors who visit Metea to share their newest books and talk about their lives and their experiences. There were five visiting authors on Friday and one on Monday. “Students...

Load More Stories

Todd Redman