Win FREE Turnabout Tickets!

It’s time to turn it around ladies and ask your partner to Metea Valley’s annual Turnabout Dance! On January 23, meet up with friends (or that special someone) and attend Turnabout…possibly for free! All you have to do is take a photo and/or video of your awesome Turnabout proposal, and post it to Instagram using the corresponding hashtags:

Seniors: #MVTB16

Juniors: #MVTB17

Sophomores: #MVTB18

Freshmen: #MVTB19

Be sure to tag @MV_Stampede and have your account on public. Remember! This contest is only through Instagram. The Stampede and Student Government will award one free pair of Turnabout tickets to the couple from each grade level with the most creative proposal. Each proposal must adhere to the following rules and conditions:

• At least one person per couple must currently be attending Metea Valley
  • Proposals must follow the Metea L.I.F.E.

Proposals posted with the hashtag until Jan. 15 at 11:59 pm will be considered for the contest. After that, the Stampede staff will choose three finalists per grade level based off creativity and originality. The finalists’ pictures will be posted to Metea Media on Jan. 18 through Jan. 19 as a poll for the “Best Turnabout Proposal of 2016.” Polls will be open for students to vote on their favorite proposal until 5 p.m. Jan. 19th. The winners will be announced on Jan. 20 during third period announcements.

And now… The small print:

You must currently be an enrolled Metea Valley student in order to participate.  All proposals must be appropriate and follow school conduct. Any inappropriate proposals will be disregarded. Any person who violates any rule or uses fraudulent means in order to gain an unfair advantage will be disqualified.  Disrespectful, disruptive, harassing, or threatening behavior is grounds for disqualification.  Students enrolled in Metea Valley’s News Journalism course are not eligible to win.  The Stampede Editorial Board, along with guidance from the adviser, will interpret these rules and resolve any disputes regarding the contest.  The Stampede’s decisions concerning any disputes will be final.