Ed Sheeran Concert Ticket Contest – CLOSED

Ed Sheeran Concert Ticket Contest - CLOSED

Enter for a chance to win tickets to the Ed Sheeran concert on Wednesday, September 16, at the Hollywood Casino Amphitheatre !

Do you love Ed Sheeran? Do you want to take him into your loving arms? Unfortunately, we can’t make that happen, but The Stampede can give you two free tickets to his concert!

Wednesday, September 16, Ed Sheeran, Passenger, and Christina Perri are performing at the Hollywood Casino Amphitheatre. Sheeran’s tour is based off of his album “x,” which instantly rose to the top of the charts after being released and gained the “Album of the Year” award at the 2015 Brit Awards. You may know the artists Passenger from his hit single “Let Her Go,” and you know Christina Perri from her singles “Jar of Hearts” and “A Thousand Years.” To see all these artists perform, all you have to do is Instagram or Tweet!

The contest is as follows: record a video of you or you and a buddy lip syncing (or singing) a snippet of Sheeran’s top hit “Thinking Out Loud” and post it to Instagram or Twitter. Also, include the hashtags #MVLovesEdSheeran and #ThanksGoMoxie. In order for us to see your video, you must be on a public Instagram or Twitter account. Also, please tag @MV_Stampede.  

The contest begins today, Thursday, September 3, and closes Wednesday, September 9. The three videos with the most likes/favorites (and creativity points) will be reviewed by The Stampede staff who will make a final decision on the winner.

The winner will be announced Friday, September 11, over the intercom during third period. Happy videoing!  

Contest Rules:

You must currently be an enrolled Metea Valley student in order to participate.  All videos must be appropriate and follow school conduct. Any inappropriate videos will be disqualified and reported. Any person who violates any rule or uses fraudulent means in order to gain an unfair advantage will be disqualified.  Disrespectful, disruptive, harassing, or threatening behavior is grounds for disqualification.  Students enrolled in Metea Valley’s News Journalism course are not eligible to win.  The Stampede Editorial Board, along with guidance from the adviser, will interpret these rules and resolve any disputes regarding the contest.  The Stampede’s decisions concerning any disputes will be final.