In and Out of Our Walls Episode 23

Welcome back to IAOOOW!! In this special interview, Azaa and Ryder are joined by student Mason Dang to discuss the topic of AP/Honors classes taking away from students’ social lives, the discussion of open and closed mindsets, and topics of parenting and students being “stuck” when it comes to figuring out the future (It’s a good one btw!)

Ryder Preston Brown
Ryder is a sophomore and this is his first year on staff as a perspectives writer, photographer, and podcaster. He enjoys reading, journaling, and listening to music. He also enjoys running like a maniac from time to time. If you can’t find him walking around the school or being loud with friends then he might be off whipping up a great mound of stories for thought. 
Azaa Battsogt
Azaa is in her second year of high school but her first being on staff. Azaa is a bubbly, talkative student who loves her friends more than she loves dressing up. She is part of the In and Out of Our Walls podcast and loves creating the graphics for it. Outside of school she can be found riding her bike to her best friend’s house, playing video games, or shopping for new clothes.

• M

mason dangMar 18, 2024 at 10:30 am

dude thats me